RV PARK NOW OPEN
RV CAMPGROUND CLOSES OCTOBER 31ST
|Trailers under 15′||$30 – no tents|
|Trailers under 20′ RV/5th wheel under 25′||$35 – no tents
$45 – up to 2 tents
|Trailers under 30′RV/5th wheel under 35′||$40 – no tents
$50 – up to 2 tents
|Includes: water, sewer, electricity, and a fire pit|
|Includes: fire pit and site for up to seven people|
- #9 – 30 Normal RV sites: One RV up to 35 ft long or one bumper pull trailer up to 30 ft One vehicle per site. Up to 7 people allowed in your site. No tents allowed.
- #33 – 37 Tent Trailer sites: One tent trailer up to 15 ft One vehicle per site. Up to 7 people allowed in your site. No tents allowed.
- #8, 39 – 51 Deluxe RV sites: One RV up to 35 ft long or one bumper pull trailer up to 30 ft One vehicle per site. Up to 14 people allowed in your site. Two tents allowed.
- #70, 75, 77, 82 Small Deluxe RV sites: One RV up to 25 ft long or one bumper pull trailer up to 20 ft One vehicle per site. Up to 14 people allowed in your site. Two tents allowed.
- #72 – 74, 79 – 81 Small RV sites: One RV up to 25 ft long or one bumper pull trailer up to 20 ft One vehicle per site. Up to 7 people allowed in your site. No tents allowed.
- #85 – 104 Tent Sites: Two tents are allowed per site. One vehicle per site. Up to 7 people allowed in your site. No RV’s, trailers or camper vans allowed.
- No camping allowed in parking lot, all campers must be in designated reserved sites. No driving or parking on grassy areas.
- Leisure riding of motorcycles, mini-bikes, ATVs, etc., is not permitted.
- Everyone must be in their campsites by 11:00 PM and must not disturb other campers. Youth groups must be supervised by responsible adults. Music must be completely turned off at 8:00 PM and may be turned on at 10:00 AM the following day. During the day it must be kept to a very low volume, to not disturb other campers. No exceptions can be made for this rule!
- All RVs should have pressure regulators for water hookups.
- All RVs are required to have proper elbows and fittings for an airtight sewer connection. We do NOT allow sewer hoses to be inserted into the sewer line without the proper fittings.
- Groups will be held responsible for any damages to Crystal Hot Springs by any of the members of their group.
- Generators may be operated from 10:00 AM until 8:00 PM.
- No one is allowed to enter the pool area before or after business hours.
- Climbing fences or violating “no trespassing” signs will not be tolerated and can result in expulsion from the premises.
- The daily fee for the use of pools and the slide is not included in the purchase of a camping pass; however, there is a discount offered to
- Tobacco, alcohol, or glass containers are not allowed in the pool area. All coolers and containers will be checked.
- Pets must be on a leash and attended at all times. Pet feces must be disposed of properly.
- Our ponds are only stocked with carp, fishing is allowed on a catch and release basis.
- Crystal Hot Springs reserves the right to evict any person for failure to follow these rules, violation of laws, or improper civic conduct.