RV PARK NOW OPEN
RV CAMPGROUND WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE DAY ON SEPTEMBER 12. 2017 AND OCTOBER 10, 2017
RV CAMPGROUND CLOSES FOR THE SEASON OCTOBER 31ST THROUGH MARCH 1ST
|Trailers under 20′ RV/5th wheel under 25′||$35 – no tents
(sites 33-37 and 70-84)
|Trailers under 30′RV/5th wheel under 35′||$40 – no tents
$50 – up to 2 tents
|Includes: water, sewer, electricity, and a fire pit|
|Includes: fire pit and site for up to seven people|
- #8 – 30 Normal RV sites: One RV maximum length 35 ft OR one bumper pull trailer maximum length 30 ft. No tents. One vehicle per site. Maximum 7 people.
- #33 – 37 Small RV sites: One RV maximum length 25 ft OR one bumper pull trailer maximum length 20 ft. No tents. One vehicle per site. Maximum 7 people.
- #39 – 51 Deluxe RV sites: One RV maximum length 35 ft long OR one bumper pull trailer maximum length 30 ft AND 2 tents. One vehicle per site. Maximum 14 people.
- #70, 75, 77, 82 Small Deluxe RV sites: One RV maximum length 25 ft long OR one bumper pull trailer maximum length 20 ft AND 2 tents. One vehicle per site. Maximum 14 people.
- #72 – 74, 79 – 81 Small RV sites: One RV maximum length 25 ft long OR one bumper pull trailer maximum length 20 ft. No tents. One vehicle per site. Maximum 7 people.
- #85 – 104 Tent Sites: Maximum two tents per site. One vehicle per site. Maximum 7 people. NO RV’s, TRAILERS, TENT TRAILERS OR CAMPER VANS.
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 1:00 pm.
- Quiet hours are observed at 10:00 pm Sunday through Thursday and 11:00 pm Friday and Saturday. During quiet hours, everyone must be in their campsites and must not disturb other guests.
- Music must be completely turned off at 8:00 pm and may be turned on again at 10:00 am the following day. During the day it must be set at a very low volume so that it will not disturb other guests.
- For the safety of our guests, the speed limit within the park is 5 miles per hour. Watch for children at play.
- RV sites are back-in only.
- All guests must be registered and parked in their designated campsites. We do not allow overnight camping in our parking lots.
- All extra vehicles must be parked in the parking lot.
- Refrain from driving or parking on grassy areas.
- Generators may only be operated from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Fires are permitted in existing fire rings/pits only. Firewood is available for sale at the pool office. Please make sure all fires are properly extinguished when vacating your site.
- Common courtesy should prevail among all persons using the park. Threatening language or inappropriate actions directed to employees or fellow guests will not be tolerated and may result in expulsion.
- Leisure riding of motorcycles, mini-bikes, ATVs, etc. on park property is not permitted.
- Youth groups must be supervised by responsible adults. All groups/guests will be held responsible for any damages incurred to Crystal Hot Springs by any member of their group.
- The daily fee for use of the pools and the slides is not included in the purchase of a camping pass. There is a discount offered to camping guests.
- No one is allowed to enter the pool before or after business hours.
- Climbing fences or violating “no trespassing” signs will not be tolerated and can result in expulsion from the premises.
- Tobacco, alcohol, or glass containers are not allowed in the pool area. All coolers and containers will be checked.
- Crystal Hot Springs reserves the right to evict any person for violation of any park policy, civil law, or improper civic conduct. If evicted from the premises, there will be no refund.
WATER AND SEWER HOOKUPS
- All RVs are required to have proper elbows and fittings for an airtight sewer connection. We do not allow sewer hoses to be inserted into the sewer line without the proper fittings.
- Immediately report any sewer spills to the Camp Hosts.
- All RVs should have a pressure regulator for water hookups.
- Pets must be on a leash and attended at all times.
- Pet noise must be kept under control whether inside or outside an RV, vehicle, or tent.
- Pet droppings must be picked up immediately and deposited in trash receptacles.
- Fishing is allowed in our pond on a catch and release basis.
- Spearing, stoning, shooting or any other form of fishing, crawfish, or wildlife harrassment is not tolerated.
- Lakeside and Indian Ridge are designated as group picnic areas and are by reservation only. Cost is $85 per day and may be used from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. Firepits are available and shade canopies are allowed.
- We also provide free picnicking in designated areas on a first-come, first-served basis. Picnic sites are available from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. Shade canopies are allowed while tents or tarps are not. Firepits are not provided. Cooking must be done in a commercial barbecue grill, not on the ground.
- Day use is not permitted in the RV or tent campgrounds.